Monday, February 3, 2014

Zebras, Leggings, And Curls, OH MY!

Long time no see, Hippies! School has been really kicking up and I barely have time to sleep. But, I have resolved to update more often. Or I'm at least going to try! So here is an outfit I've had since the fall (YIKES!) and am finally sharing with y'all!

Every year at the beginning of school, each grade has a dinner at someone's house, and this year my grade dinner's theme was LUAU! Now my outfit does not necessarily scream "Hawaii", but I did the best I could.


I'm sure you've seen this shirt before on here because it is actually my favorite piece of clothing ever. It's from C Wonder, Tori Burch's ex-husband's less expensive line of clothing and accessories. It's flowy and light, making it perfect for fall, and it's also fun because it has zebras dancing on it! I mean, how cute is that!

Then there are my leggings, which are also from C Wonder. They're perfect. Not too thick, not too thin, AND just the right amount of leather.

Who ever said that navy and black clash obviously never saw these.

Then there's my favorite part of any outfit: JEWELRY!

Earrings: Acrylic Miller Earrings by Moon and Lola

vintage filigree silver ring 
I know this post was short and sweet, but I really just wanted to give y'all something. I'm working on a really awesome post for later this week so keep your eyes out for that.

See y'all soon!

Love,
- The Southern Hippie

No comments:

Post a Comment